Sunday 27 March 2011

So much to say...


Met her after so many years...


There was so much to say, so much to speak....


She was she, but I was different...


Wanted to tell her that whatever i am today, lots due to her....


I lost her, and discovered myself.


Came close to myself....  


Wanted to tell her that the Music was due to her... and even the Success..


About the endless nights I have spent in thinking about her and more....


How I used to enjoy listening about her from people. 


No body knew about my feelings. Was in self and in oblivion. 


Knew this day would come..  Well it did....  


Was happy to see her happy...  


Well, Now I am always happy. 


Hope she appreciates my success, and is happy I am touching so many lives. 


Why am i bothered whether she appreciates me....  I dont know


Life moves on.... and I have moved on... memories do stay.. 


Pleasant Memories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment